It’s already December and most people have started to create their Christmas wishlists. But soon enough you’ll have to make your list of New Year resolutions too. How about winning a Starbucks Planner 2010 at the same time?
In anticipation of the new year, Sago is hosting a ‘What’s Your New Year Resolution?‘ contest from Dec 7 – 31, 2009 where in you simply answer the question star(and briefly explain why) at the comment section below and win a Starbucks Planner 2010, among others.
Grand winner will have the option to choose first among the three prizes. Prizes are as follows:
- 2010 Starbucks Planner valued at P3,500-P4,500
- Original Starbucks Cap & ID lace
- Starbucks Gift Certificate worth ~P150
The contest is open to anyone residing in the Philippines with a valid local address. The Starbucks Planner 2010 will be couriered to anywhere in the Philippines for FREE! The winner could also choose if he/she wants the “Bean“, “Roast” or the “Brew” Starbucks 2010 Planner.
The cap, ID lace, and gift certificates will be couriered by Sago to anywhere in the Philippines as well.
See mechanics section below on how to earn raffle entries.
- Answer the question ‘What’s Your New Year Resolution?‘ (and briefly explain why) at the comment section below to earn a raffle entry.
- You can make a maximum of 1 comment per day which is equivalent to one raffle entry. Spammers or comments exceeding 1 per day will not be counted. Since this contest is running from December 7, 2009 to 1800hrs of December 31, 2009, you can earn upto 25 raffle entries!
- The raffle draw will use a third party web application random.org to be fair. So the more entries (comments/new year resolutions) you have, the more chances of winning. 🙂
- There will be another winner which I will personally choose from all the comments. I will be personally choosing the Best New Year Resolution Answer according to my taste. This is where the ‘why‘ part plays a crucial role. 🙂
- A participant can only win once.
* This contest is not created by Starbucks Philippines nor do they have any hand on it; but the Starbucks Planner 2010 prize is sponsored by them, and for that Sago is thankful. 🙂
* Winner shall be announced at the night of Dec 31, 2009 in this blog.
The three winners will be contacted through the email address they will provide in the comment form.
So think up your new year’s resolution now! Comment up every day of December from today until the 31st and share your new year resolutions. You might just win a Starbucks 2010 Planner, a Starbucks Cap & ID lace, or a Starbucks GC.