Located 275 kilometers north of Metro Manila, Philippines , Sagada is located in a valley near the central Cordillera between the mountains of main Cordillera Ranges and the Ilocos Range. It is just beside Bontoc, the provincial capital of Mt. Province and is only a few hours from Baguio.
Sagada is famous for its traditional “hanging coffins” which was the way of burying people as part of their ancestor’s culture in the past.
We”ll trek the mountains and possibly see some of Sago’s relatives, see the picturesque Banga-an Rice Terraces, swim at the Bomod-ok Big Falls, and witness the sunset from Lake Danum.
Moreover, we’ll have some Cave Connection Adventure where you’ll then see the famous “hanging coffins” just like what Philippine President GMA did a few last December (if you saw the news). 🙂
And after the two days of nature tripping, we’ll settle for the more community-type walking tour at the ‘bayan’ to visit St. Mary’s Episcopal church, Calvary Hills, Echo Valley, Hanging Coffins, and some authentic Sagada Weaving. How cool is that! 🙂
This tour / trip is organized by the Travel Factor. Check the details of the trip below or their site HERE for more information.
But wait there’s more! 🙂 One more reason for you to join this trip is because Sago will be your assistant tour guide, so enjoyment and adventure is guaranteed! 🙂
Ping me some message for any inquiries or you could contact directly our friends at Travel Factor from the links above.
April 5 – 7, 2009
Sagada, Mountain Province, Philippines
Travel Factor’s 3 Days and 2 Nights adventure tour to the Mountain Province.
P5,000 per person (ALL-IN)
* Roundtrip Chartered Aircon Bus: Manila – Sagada – Manila
* 3d/2n accommodation in Sagada
* Day 1 – breakfast, lunch, dinner
* Day 2 – breakfast, lunch, dinner
* Day 3 – brunch
* Cave Connection Adventure (Sumaguing and Lumiang Cave)
* Private Jeepney during tours around Sagada (see itinerary)
* Service of the Local Guides & Cave Guides with lamps
* Service of the tour director
* Environment permits and entrance fees
* Travel Insurance
* FREE: Travel Factor ID, lace, Conquer Sagada Souvenir T-shirt
Day 0, Saturday April 4
07:00 PM Meeting Time at the Bus Terminal
07:30 PM Boarding of Passengers
08:00 PM ETD Manila to Sagada
Day 1, Sunday April 5
07:00 AM Stop-over Banaue Viewing Deck
08:30 AM Breakfast at Bontoc
10:00 AM ETA Sagada. Free Time/Rest/Prepare
12:00 NN Lunch
01:00 AM Banga-an Rice Terraces, Trekking and Swimming Bomod-ok Big Falls
06:00 PM Sunset at Lake Danum
07:30 PM Dinner and Bonfire Night
Day 2, Monday April 6
04:00 AM Wake Up
05:30 AM Sunrise at Kiltepan Viewpoint
08:00 AM Breakfast
09:00 AM Cave Connection Adventure
12:00 NN Lunch
01:30 PM Batch 2 Cave Connection
05:00 PM Prepare/Take a Bath
Day 3, Tuesday April 7
07:00 AM Walking Tour: St. Mary’s Episcopal church, Calvary Hills, Echo Valley, Hanging Coffins, Sagada Weaving
10:00 AM Brunch
11:00 AM ETD Sagada
05:00 PM Stop-over Baguio for Dinner and Pasalubong shopping
07:30 PM ETD Baguio
12:30 PM ETA Manila
BOOKING AND RESERVATION GUIDELINES
* Deadline of Payment: Downpayment of P2,000 upon registration;
* Deadline of Registration: (depending on slot availability)
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation. To reserve, please fill-out registration form then send [email protected]
Subject: Sagada – Registration (Apr 5 – 7, 2009)
* Then you will receive thru email account details where to deposit payment (BPI). For group reservations, please send your registration forms in one file & email.
* Please register only if you are 100% sure you are joining. And if after registering you need to back-out, please have the courtesy to notify us properly thru email.
* Everyone is required to download and submit registration form
* Full payment must be settled within the agreed timeframe. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor
* Non-refundable but transferable to other person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 days before the trip. In this case, the “proxy” must fill-out and submit registration form.
* Upon payment, you will receive a copy of complete guidelines, including things to bring, itinerary, reminders, etc…
* For inquiries, email [email protected] or call/txt the assigned reservation officer of this trip 0917-8475341 (Leia)
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
email your concerns to [email protected] with your name and contact number
Subject: Sagada – Inquiries (Apr 5 – 7, 2009)
Recommended for fun-loving & adventurous people who would like to meet new friends while travelling. Be prepared of the long travel time and the ‘wiwi’ moments on public restrooms to Sagada.
Experience Sagada, Mt. Province. So, what are you waiting for? Sali na! (In English, Let’s Go Sago!)
Remember the thrill and excitement you feel when planning for a spontaneous weekend getaway or an adventure-filled grand vacation -...
Join the Easter Fun Day at Diamond Hotel Philippines tomorrow - April 17, 2022! The entire family can enjoy Arcade...
As more regions in the country open with less restrictions on leisure trips under the most relaxed Covid-19 alert level,...
The first time I've been to Coron, Palawan was way back in 2006, and every time I come back, there's...
The first major pandemic lockdown in the Philippines happened more than two years ago - it was March 15, 2020....
Airlines worldover continue to look at ways to overcome the significant challenges brought by the on-going effects of the COVID-19...