I love the beach, and the Philippines have an abundance of the most beautiful ones. Among the best known around the world is Boracay. And you may consider today, May 1 – LaBoracay 2016, the busiest day on the island possibly exceeding any other holidays of the year.
Boracay is still the destination of choice for travelers looking for a party-packed vacation with friends a special loved one. From each sparkling sunrise to stunning sunset, there is no shortage of excitement on the iconic white beach.
If you are in Boracay Island at the moment or is looking to spending your holiday on the island in the future. Here are 5 Laboracay must-experience moments to look forward to as the island constantly grows and expands:
Stroll Barefoot by the Beach
- It’s my wife’s favorite beach getaway and we’ve been there at least three times for the past four years; missing only a year upon my prodding.
- So whether you’re cozying up with that special someone or having fun with friends, Boracay’s seemingly endless expanse of white beach is perfect for barefoot walking. Feeling the powdery fine sand between your toes is a priceless feeling.
Taste The Feeling
- After you’ve spent weeks getting yourself bikini-ready, it’s time to indulge in the island’s many great eats. Breaking your diet is easy when you’re surrounded by restaurants and tempting fruit shakes perfect for the summer heat.
- From Jammer’s burgers to Real Coffee’s calamansi muffins, or choir burgers paired with Jonah’s fruit shakes, Boracay offers a gastronomic feast that you’ll be craving for soon after your vacation ends.
- The island offers one of the most beautiful sunsets you will see. Moreover, a 180-degree Panoramic view of the sunset at LIME Hotel’s sky lounge offers you the best seat in the house.
- This new hotel is a 46-room cool hub waiting to be discovered by hip and discerning travelers looking for place that’s right at the heart of the excitement while also providing you with much needed exclusivity.
Travel & Adventure
- From parasailing to riding flying fish and exhilarating banana boat rides to jet skiing, there’s no shortage of adrenaline rush opportunities in Boracay! Why not try cliff diving in Spider house? A little known hangout tucked away in Diniwid beach, past station 1.
Party & Dance
- Come nightfall, the party begins! There’s something for every partygoer. If you’re looking for a chill vibe with live reggae beats, go to Bombom at station 2. But if dancing to EDM is more your scene, then EPIC or Juice bar may be the places for you.
There’s a new home for young and hip travellers looking for proximity to Boracay’s bustling night life but while still longing for exclusivity. It’s called Lime Hotel.
This new gem in station two is situated right where the action happens and it offers all the comforts of home while promising hip and discerning travellers a fun, memorable escape.
Lime Hotel boasts of stunning panoramic views of Boracay’s shoreline, best admired from one of the many ocean-facing rooms or from the 180-degree view deck at the sky lounge, where you can order drinks from the bar while lounging by the infinity pool.
Even before you take in the breathtaking view from the sky lounge, you are greeted at the reception area by the warmest welcome and exceptional service. All 46 rooms, awash of green and blue hues, has a personality of its own while providing comfort, the latest technology and security while keeping in theme with Lime’s vision of bringing out what’s fresh and cool about the season.
Be in the loop on travel news and adventures with Let’s Go Sago! by subscribing to our blog through email and liking the LGS Facebook Page. Follow our Twitter and Instagram accounts too!
Be open to new experiences and discover a Boracay that’s not only a series of moments but an adventure as well. You might want to stay at Lime Hotel while in Boracay! Embrace and live the Lime life whether it’s LaBoracay season or not!
Are you traveling soon? And since it's already the hot-dry season [aka 'summer'] in the Philippines, it's peak travel season!...
Four in the morning, pitch-black and it’s 20 degrees below zero. There’s iced snot on my face but I don’t...
Are you a smart traveller? Data from the Philippine Travel Survey Report 2020 showed that 7 out of 10 Filipinos...
2GO Travel, the Philippines’ largest premier sea travel provider, continues to offer Filipinos voyages that are 'Safe, Sulit, and Saya'...
Remember the thrill and excitement you feel when planning for a spontaneous weekend getaway or an adventure-filled grand vacation -...
The first time I've been to Coron, Palawan was way back in 2006, and every time I come back, there's...