Are you a smart traveller? Data from the Philippine Travel Survey Report 2020 showed that 7 out of 10 Filipinos are keen to travel this year albeit with health and safety remaining a primary concern.
Domestic travel will play a big role in the recovery of Philippine Tourism. Furthermore, the report said that travelers plan to travel close to home with families, friends, and co-workers in pairs and up to 5 persons. They prefer to use online and digital channels for convenience and reduced contact, budget around P1,000 to P2,000 per person per day for a trip length of 2 to 3 days.
According to the Agoda Travel in 2021 Survey, meanwhile, domestic travel will take off with Pinoys opting for short and sweet trips. F & B benefits, early check-ins and late check-outs are preferred while deals and discoverability drive the next wave of trip bookings. Thus, giving health and safety, budget and convenience giving due consideration, here are some smart travel tips from RedDoorz Hotels:
- Research: Doing initial research about your travel destination—including attractions, must-try dishes, and basic health protocols – will help assure a seamless journey.
- Travel light: Try to bring as little as you can and plan your OOTDs wisely, so a smaller luggage will suffice. You don’t need to bring fancy shoes or bling if you’re heading for a hike.
- Check the weather: The weather could make or break your vacation, so be sure to check forecasts days before your trip. Plan your outfits accordingly and bring that extra windbreaker or a large hat to protect you from the cold or the heat.
- Be prepared for any emergency: Bring extra cash for meals in case your flight gets delayed and pack a first aid kit or needed medication.
- Follow your passion: If you’re a foodie, sign up for walking food tours or go during food festivals. You might want to ask about popular local fare and have a taste of it for the first time. Are you a photographer? Research about the most popular and authentic places, architecture, landscapes, and views so you could have subjects to add to your portfolio.
- Seek out the road less traveled: Don’t limit yourself to popular tourist destinations. Go off the beaten path where you could discover quaint neighborhood hangout spots, a hidden stretch with artistic murals along back streets, or factories that offer unique handmade souvenirs. Be audacious! Explore!
- Design a budget and stick to it. Traveling within a budget does not necessarily mean having an austere travel experience. If you have travel rewards program, use it. Choose your activities wisely, including meals, ridesharing, and group discounts. Look for budget-friendly flights.
- Choose smart, budget-friendly yet decent accommodation. No one wants to pay a fortune for accommodations. Book stay at any of the over 400 RedDoorz properties located nationwide and key cities, Manila, Batangas, Cebu, Tacloban and Boracay. Each RedDoorz room is fully-equipped for a comfortable stay, with standardized amenities including free wifi, clean spotless rooms, comfy beds, TV and daily mineral water. It offers convenience coupled with a friendly guest experience that has been enjoyed by many travellers across Southeast Asia.
- Book directly in the app for the best deals: RedDoorz has an easy three-step online hotel booking process. Simply select the desired Reddoorz budget hotel, choose the check-in/check-out date and the number of rooms, select the ‘Book now’ button and make the payment using various payment options. Travelers can get up to 25% RedCash reward points for all online booking through the Reddoorz website, mobile site, and Mobile App. RedCash can be used for all subsequent bookings on RedDoorz.
Check room availability and reserve your accommodations conveniently through the RedDoorz app that is available on the App Store and Google Play and earn rewards for your next stay. You can also check out the website at https://www.reddoorz.com/en-ph/.
So, whether you are travelling to educate yourself or to experience different cultures, to escape your daily humdrum routine, to have an adventure, or to relax, Reddoorz can give you a smooth online hotel booking experience, and the promise of comfortable stay. After all, now that we are fortunate to have the opportunity to travel again, more moments to treasure with those who mean so much to us, beckon.
Looking for more travel news and adventures? Subscribe to our blog through email and like the LGS Facebook Page. Follow our Twitter and Instagram accounts too!
Being the fastest growing chain of budget hotels, RedDoorz is present in in the Philippines and in 100 cities across Indonesia, and other Southeast Asian countries such as Vietnam, Singapore, and Thailand. Since its inception in Indonesia in 2015, it has exponentially grown and evolved into being the largest, technology-driven hotel management and booking platform.
Data security means guarding digital facts from dangerous forces, such as a cyberattack or maybe a data break. It also...
Articles Tips On How To Look for a Polish Star of the event With Out Travelling abroad? 🌈 New Hobbies...
A data room for iso audit can be described as secure spot to transfer and upload files that will be...
If you’re buying top mother board room supplier, look for the one which provides advanced technology to ensure secureness. They...
Developed by cybersecurity service provider Lavasoft (formerly known as Ad-Aware), adaware assessment is designed to ends spyware risks like applications...
Vacation in Bali - Bali, the enchanting island of Indonesia, has long been synonymous with paradise on Earth. With its...