Travel to Singapore ’til Summer Ain’t Over
It might already be drizzling here and there around the Philippines but summer’s not yet over. For some, like Singapore Tourism Board (STB) and Cebu Pacific, they’re just starting to heat-up even more.
Until July 31, 2013, Cebu Pacific and STB offer visitors to Singapore awesome deals and discounts with up to 52 weekly direct flights from Manila, Clark, Cebu and Iloilo. Simply present your Cebu Pacific Singapore boarding passes.
Here are some of the good news we’re talking about:
- Singapore Flyer – Get a 15 percent discount on the world’s largest giant observation wheel.
- Sky Dining Flight package – Enjoy 15 percent off by using the Cebu2013 booking code on the Singapore Flyer website, this special deal also includes a four-course fine dining menu served by a dedicated butler, plus free entry to Journey of Dreams Interactive Gallery.
- S.E.A. Aquarium or Adventure Cove Waterpark – Get 10 percent off on one-day passes upto 6 tickets.
- Jurong Bird Park – 1-for-1 promo.
- Original Singapore Walks – Looking for an authentic taste of Singapore? Book with 20 percent off on The Tipple Exchange Walk to discover a different side of the Lion City.
More Exciting Things to Come
Every year that I go to Singapore, there’s always something new. If you’ve been there recently, you must have seen the Supertrees and the newly opened Gardens by the Bay, the largest climate-controlled glasshouses and conservatories.
Onwards 2013, watch out for the opening of the River Safari, Asia’s first river-themed wildlife park showcasing rivers of the world. Talk about gastronomic adventure? Then the World Street Food Congress is for you. It’s a 10-day food event starting on May 31 at the F1 Pit Building and Paddock. 40 of the world’s best street-food masters will offer visitors everything from Indonesian kaki limas to American food trucks and Chinese food inns.
Shopaholic? The Great Singapore Sale happening from May 31 to July 28, 2013 is what you need. This eight-week nationwide event offers big discounts on an array of fabulous finds.
If these special deals and interesting places are not enough reasons for you to travel to Singapore this summer, I don’t know what will. Free flights, maybe? 🙂
Travelling on Peak Season? Here are some Travel Tips!
Are you traveling soon? And since it's already the hot-dry season [aka 'summer'] in the Philippines, it's peak travel season!...
How to Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro, the Golden Roof of Africa
Four in the morning, pitch-black and it’s 20 degrees below zero. There’s iced snot on my face but I don’t...
Smart Travelers’ Smart Hacks
Are you a smart traveller? Data from the Philippine Travel Survey Report 2020 showed that 7 out of 10 Filipinos...
Sea Travel? Catch 2GO’s P99 ‘Sama-Sama Sea Sale’!
2GO Travel, the Philippines’ largest premier sea travel provider, continues to offer Filipinos voyages that are 'Safe, Sulit, and Saya'...
Savoy Hotel Boracay Reopens at Boracay Newcoast!
As more and more Boracay island hotels open again, Savoy Hotel Boracay officially reopens anew today - June 1, 2022!...
Singapore Airlines: Create New Travel Memories
Remember the thrill and excitement you feel when planning for a spontaneous weekend getaway or an adventure-filled grand vacation -...