For me and my wife, Malaysia has been our 2nd most visited international destination in Asia and we have enjoyed each of those trips. So it was a delight to see the Malaysia booth with the theme “Tara Na Sa Malaysia” where they revealed their ‘Holiday Packages Brochure‘ at the recent 2014 PTAA Travel Tour Expo.
Tourism Malaysia marks its grandest tourism celebration, dubbed Visit Malaysia Year (VMY) 2014 highlighting wondrous events, amazing festivals and exciting activities all year round. With its theme of “Celebrating 1Malaysia Truly Asia,” they intend to position Malaysia as a premiere destination in Southeast Asia.
The brochures featured special Malaysia tour packages that have been put together with the help of valued local travel agents from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
“With Malaysia being one of the most accessible destinations for many Filipinos, we have created this vibrant new tourism campaign with our many wonderful partners to ensure that the figurative line that divides our two nations would remain a line drawn in sand, easily washed away by a tide of new and exciting experiences that would bind us closer as people,” shares Senior Assistant Director of Tourism Malaysia (ASEAN Division), Mr. Mohd Akbal Setia addressing the tour expo attendees and media.
At the same event, Datò Mohd Zamri Bin Mohd Kassim, Ambassador of Malaysia, Manila, reiterated the invitation with this message:
“There are numerous reasons tourists will find Malaysia an irresistible must-visit holiday destination. Whether it’s rich and colorful multi-cultural heritage, exciting shopping malls, theme parks, fabulous food, great mountains and rivers, lush green parks and gardens, idyllic tropical islands, palm-fringed beaches or million-year-old rainforests – you can find all these attractions here in Malaysia.”
“Tara Na Sa Malaysia Holiday” Packages Brochure
The brochure offers a range of unique packages that highlight the following destinations for the travel period of March to December 2014:
Here are some of the highlights:
- Kuala Lumpur: Malaysia’s capital city is a bustling metropolis with unique landmarks that are instantly recognizable worldwide. Iconic skyscrapers grace the city’s skyline, co-existing with remnants of history. KL is also a melting pot of races and cultures brimming with diverse entertainment options, exciting attractions and a comprehensive transportation system.
- Malacca: The birthplace of the nation’s historical and cultural heritage. Malacca has a long and illustrious past. Its remnants are well preserved and can still be seen today earning it the prestigious title of UNESCO World Heritage City in 2008.
- Putrajaya: Known as Malaysia’s administrative capital, which is also nicknamed the country’s “Intelligent Garden City.” Possessing a refreshingly different urban landscape, the city is a clever combination of nature and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Johor: Situated at the southernmost part of Peninsular Malaysia, it is the country’s southern gateway. The state is blessed with a diversity of natural attractions, which includes verdant rainforests, cascading waterfalls, thriving wetlands and beautiful tropical islands off its coasts. It is also where Legoland Malaysia is situated.
- Penang: One of the World’s top holiday destinations, Penang is a delightful fusion of nature, culture and history. Home to a UNESCO World Heritage City and one of the world’s longest bridges, Penang leaves an indelible mark on each visitor, leaving them wanting more with each visit.
- Sabah: Also known as “Land Below The Wind”, Sabah is made up of enchanting tropical islands, lush virgin rainforests and over 30 different ethnic communities. It is most well known for its icon, Mount Kinabalu, while its island of Sipadan is internationally recognized as one of the world’s best diving destinations.
- Lankawi: This city is a part of an archipelago made up of 99 islands and is one of the country’s most popular holiday destinations. It boosts some of the region’s best natural attractions, earning it a UNESCO Global Geopark status in 2007.
Malaysia Truly Asia
Malaysia Airlines, Philippine Airlines, PAL Express, Cebu Pacific and Air Asia Zest flies direct from Manila – Kuala Lumpur or Kota Kinabalu. Flight schedules can be found at www.malaysiaairlines.com, www.philippineairlines.com, www.palexpress.com, www.cebupacificair.com and www.airasiazest.com.
Moreover, focus is placed on the wide range of activities available to visitors in Malaysia from theme park visits, shopping, nightlife, gastronomic adventures, honeymoon and romantic getaways, golfing, beach, cultural immersions and many others.
For those planning their next travel with Malaysia in mind, the “Tara Na Sa Malaysia” Holiday Packages Brochure is the perfect guide to help them see, feel and experience Malaysia. A Truly Asian adventure begins here. You may also check their website www.tourismmalaysia.gov.my and the Tara Na Sa Malaysia Facebook page.
Which Malaysia destination is your favorite from the ‘Tara Na Sa Malaysia’ Holiday Packages Brochure? Share it with us here at ‘Let’s Go Sago’!
Are you traveling soon? And since it's already the hot-dry season [aka 'summer'] in the Philippines, it's peak travel season!...
Four in the morning, pitch-black and it’s 20 degrees below zero. There’s iced snot on my face but I don’t...
Are you a smart traveller? Data from the Philippine Travel Survey Report 2020 showed that 7 out of 10 Filipinos...
2GO Travel, the Philippines’ largest premier sea travel provider, continues to offer Filipinos voyages that are 'Safe, Sulit, and Saya'...
Remember the thrill and excitement you feel when planning for a spontaneous weekend getaway or an adventure-filled grand vacation -...
The first time I've been to Coron, Palawan was way back in 2006, and every time I come back, there's...