The year is almost over and my compilation of last year’s Top 20 Philippine Travel Posers using my humble point-and-shoot cam has remained in my hard drive and has not been published.
My top 20 photographs around the Philippines were published in the past in my old travel blog Travel-Tayo.blogspot.com and multiply.com account joneluy.multiply.com. It was only in 2007 where I started to create a separate category for my Philippine travel pictures with people in it.
This is not really something big or anything for that matter, it’s just a personal vanity of having my photographs published online and to share to you, my readers the beauty of our country (with the smiling faces). =) And since this is a travel blog, I find it fitting to publish them here.
Promise, next year, the 2008 collection would be published way earlier. =)
Allow me to present my collection of 2007’s Top 20 Philippine Travel Posers in ascending order.
20. Travelmates – Zipline Tree Platform, Cagayan De Oro
19. Oz Pangan – Laoag Cultural Museum
18. Christian & Jane Chua – Saud Beach, Pagudpod
17. Surfer Celebrity Luke Landrigan – Urbiztondo Beach, La Union
16. Jaime Uy – Summer Place Hotel, Baguio
15. Cha – Bacnotan Beach, La Union
14. Leia, Tikoy & King – White Island, Camiguin
13. Leila and Jeeyo – Kaibigan Falls, Ilocos
12. Benjabette – Saud Beach, Pagudpod
11. Tikoy & Leia – White Beach, Camiguin [Mt. Hibok-hibok on background]
10. Madz Alsola – Pagudpod
09. Leia & King – White Island, Camiguin
08. Travelmates – White Island, Camiguin
07. Resident Leopard – Avilon Zoo [yes, its not only for people =) ]
06. Deneb – Saud Beach, Pagupod
So where’s the rest? Who’s the top travel poser?
Watch out next week Sunday, Decemeber 14,2008 when the Top 5 Travel Posers for 2007 will be revealed.
Remember the thrill and excitement you feel when planning for a spontaneous weekend getaway or an adventure-filled grand vacation -...
The first time I've been to Coron, Palawan was way back in 2006, and every time I come back, there's...
The first major pandemic lockdown in the Philippines happened more than two years ago - it was March 15, 2020....
Airlines worldover continue to look at ways to overcome the significant challenges brought by the on-going effects of the COVID-19...
The local government units of five destinations in the 2GO Travel network have relaxed travel restrictions and have simplified entry...
Cebu Pacific will increase its flights this coming October 2021 to tourist spots Siargao, Boracay, and Bohol as the country’s...