Have you been to Baler, Aurora and tried surfing the waves? I heard it’s one of the Philippines’ top surfing spots. I’ve been surfing in the recent years but was only limited to La Union.
Join me this weekend on my first time to visit the province and ride their waves together with Travel Factor’s 3 Days and 2 Nights Surfvivor Adventure in Baler. Aurora Philippines.
Highly recommended to all surfers at any skill level, photographers, and beach bums. Let’s Shoot, Swim, Surf, and Trek!
Surfing Adventure and Travel Photography
Feb 21 – 23, 2009
Sabang Beach, Aurora, Philippines
P3,800 per person (tour only)
P4,100 per person (surf only)
P4,500 per person (tour and surf)
* Roundtrip Aircon Bus: Manila to Baler. Baler to Manila
* 3d/2n aircon accommodation @ Bay’s Inn/Bahia De Baler
* Food Meals (6): DAY 1 lunch, dinner; DAY 2 breakfast, lunch, dinner; DAY 3 breakfast
* Travel Insurance, Travel Factor ID and lanyard
Depending on the travel package that you will be getting:
* 2 surf lessons (board rental and instructor fee)
* Baler Tours (entrance and environmental fees, tour transfers)
* extra surf lessons with surfboard rental and instructor
Chosen and paid type of package will be noted by TF. However, if you have decided to join the tour or surf, kindly notify us one week before the trip. If in case you only decided on the actual trip, additional payment is needed.
** Plus P450/head if you want to join the tour
** Plus P800/head if you want to take the 2 hr surf lesson
For those who will be bringing their boards or have special arrangements, kindly send email to [email protected] for re-quotation.
Day 1, Saturday Feb 21 (Surf)
03:00A Meet-up and Registration at McDo, Quezon Avenue
04:00A ETD Manila
01:00P ETA Baler Resort, Lunch
03:00A Batch 1 Surf Lesson
04:15A Batch 2 Surf Lesson
08:30P Socials/Sleep early for preparation the next day
Day 2, Sunday Feb 22 (Tour/Surf)
07:00A Breakfast at the resort
Start of Eco-Strip Tours
Cemento Beach/Cobra Reef
01:30P Continuation of Tours
Balete Tree (oldest in Asia)
History Trail (Baler Church, Quezon Park and Museo de Baler)
06:30P Dinner / Socials Party!
Day 3, Monday Feb 23
08:00P Breakfast and Free time to Relax
02:00P ETD Baler
10:00P ETA Manila
BOOKING AND RESERVATION GUIDELINES
* Register and pay immediately
* Book & Buy Policy. Limited slots available. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation. To reserve, please fill-out registration form then send [email protected]
Subject: Surfvivor Baler – Registration (Feb 21 – 23, 2009)
* Then you will receive thru email account details where to deposit payment (BPI). For group reservations, please send your registration forms in one file & email.
* Everyone is required to download and submit registration form
* Please register only if you are 100% sure you are joining. And if after registering you need to back-out, please have the courtesy to notify us properly thru email.
* Full payment must be settled within the agreed timeframe. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor
* Non-refundable but transferable to other person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at leat 5 days before the trip. In this case, the “proxy” must fill-out and submit registration form.
* Upon payment, you will receive a copy of complete guidelines, including things to bring, itinerary, reminders, etc…
* For inquiries, email [email protected] or call/txt the assigned reservation officer of this trip 0917-8475341 (Leia)
email your concerns to [email protected] with your name and contact number
Subject: Surfvivor Baler – Inquiries (Feb 21 – 23, 2009)
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
Recommended for fun-loving & adventurous people who would like to meet new friends while travelling. Be prepared of the long travel time and the ‘wiwi’ moments on public restrooms.
Are you a smart traveller? Data from the Philippine Travel Survey Report 2020 showed that 7 out of 10 Filipinos...
In celebration of the first anniversary of MV 2GO Masagana –2GO's most modern vessel – 2GO Travel is offering a...
2GO Travel, the Philippines’ largest premier sea travel provider, continues to offer Filipinos voyages that are 'Safe, Sulit, and Saya'...
As more and more Boracay island hotels open again, Savoy Hotel Boracay officially reopens anew today - June 1, 2022!...
Remember the thrill and excitement you feel when planning for a spontaneous weekend getaway or an adventure-filled grand vacation -...
The first time I've been to Coron, Palawan was way back in 2006, and every time I come back, there's...