On it’s 3rd blog anniversary today, Let’s Go Sago! asks for your three (3) favorite Philippine Spots and why. This is a blogpost contest with a top prize of an overnight accommodation for 2 in Tides Boracay and more!
Hear ye subscribers and readers of LetsGoSago.net! Create a blogpost about your three favorite Philippine spots. It could be the 3 Philippine spots you have been to and fell in love with OR 3 tourist destinations you dream to be at.
If you haven’t subscribed, enter your email below:
- 300 words max (no minimum)
- At least 1 photo
- One travel-related keyword linking to http://LetsGoSago.net
- Mention that you are joining this contest and link back to this article with the anchor text of “Let’s Go Sago! 3rd Anniversary.”
How to Send Your Entry:
Post the link of your article in YOUR Facebook wall and tag @LetsGoSago.net . The date of posting reflected in @LetsGoSago.net FB page will be my basis in the raffle in which date range (week) you qualify.
- Overnight Accommodation for 2 in Tides Boracay with breakfast
- 1 year Basic Webhosting Plan from SolidHosting.ph
- Philippine Travel Guide Book from Department of Tourism
- 3 Gift Packs worth a total of P900 (free shipping to anywhere in the Philippines)
Here is the complete matrix with 6 chances of winning!
Criteria for the Grand Winner (judged) are the following:
- Creativity/Writing Style – 60%
- Overall Impact – 40%
1. The 3 raffle draw will be done using Random,org
2. I will have a guest mystery judge who will co-judge with me and we will average the scores to identify the 3 winners (judged category). The judge will be revealed on Aug 31.
3. Weekly winners can only win once in the 3 weeks but they can still win in the judged category.
Share your travel experience or your dream destinations / Philippine tourist spots and get that free Boracay accommodation for two in one of the islands’ best and more!
As more and more Boracay island hotels open again, Savoy Hotel Boracay officially reopens anew today - June 1, 2022!...
Remember the thrill and excitement you feel when planning for a spontaneous weekend getaway or an adventure-filled grand vacation -...
The first time I've been to Coron, Palawan was way back in 2006, and every time I come back, there's...
The first major pandemic lockdown in the Philippines happened more than two years ago - it was March 15, 2020....
Airlines worldover continue to look at ways to overcome the significant challenges brought by the on-going effects of the COVID-19...
The local government units of five destinations in the 2GO Travel network have relaxed travel restrictions and have simplified entry...