On it’s 3rd blog anniversary today, Let’s Go Sago! asks for your three (3) favorite Philippine Spots and why. This is a blogpost contest with a top prize of an overnight accommodation for 2 in Tides Boracay and more!
Hear ye subscribers and readers of LetsGoSago.net! Create a blogpost about your three favorite Philippine spots. It could be the 3 Philippine spots you have been to and fell in love with OR 3 tourist destinations you dream to be at.
If you haven’t subscribed, enter your email below:
- 300 words max (no minimum)
- At least 1 photo
- One travel-related keyword linking to http://LetsGoSago.net
- Mention that you are joining this contest and link back to this article with the anchor text of “Let’s Go Sago! 3rd Anniversary.”
How to Send Your Entry:
Post the link of your article in YOUR Facebook wall and tag @LetsGoSago.net . The date of posting reflected in @LetsGoSago.net FB page will be my basis in the raffle in which date range (week) you qualify.
- Overnight Accommodation for 2 in Tides Boracay with breakfast
- 1 year Basic Webhosting Plan from SolidHosting.ph
- Philippine Travel Guide Book from Department of Tourism
- 3 Gift Packs worth a total of P900 (free shipping to anywhere in the Philippines)
Here is the complete matrix with 6 chances of winning!
Criteria for the Grand Winner (judged) are the following:
- Creativity/Writing Style – 60%
- Overall Impact – 40%
1. The 3 raffle draw will be done using Random,org
2. I will have a guest mystery judge who will co-judge with me and we will average the scores to identify the 3 winners (judged category). The judge will be revealed on Aug 31.
3. Weekly winners can only win once in the 3 weeks but they can still win in the judged category.
Share your travel experience or your dream destinations / Philippine tourist spots and get that free Boracay accommodation for two in one of the islands’ best and more!
In an unveiling befitting its golden anniversary, the Department of Tourism (DOT), together with the country's president and Secretary Christina...
Are you traveling soon? And since it's already the hot-dry season [aka 'summer'] in the Philippines, it's peak travel season!...
Four in the morning, pitch-black and it’s 20 degrees below zero. There’s iced snot on my face but I don’t...
Are you a smart traveller? Data from the Philippine Travel Survey Report 2020 showed that 7 out of 10 Filipinos...
2GO Travel, the Philippines’ largest premier sea travel provider, continues to offer Filipinos voyages that are 'Safe, Sulit, and Saya'...
As more and more Boracay island hotels open again, Savoy Hotel Boracay officially reopens anew today - June 1, 2022!...