Hot Deals to FAQs: Everything You Need to Know About the Upcoming 2022 Klook Travel Fest
The Klook Travel Fest is back and better than ever!
With 2 years of lockdown and pandemic blues, this year’s Klook Travel Fest is all about becoming your launchpad towards your dream travel plans. With a whopping amount of hot deals, giveaways, joy challenges, all-expense paid trip raffles, and influencer appearances by Mimiyuuuh, Rei Germar & Migy Romulo, Jaz & Jax Reyes and many more, the next century Klook is truly making the ultimate comeback.
Revenge travel starts here and is happening from October 22-23 at the Glorietta Activity Center. This is one event you wouldn’t want to miss! Best part is that it’s absolutely FREE. Bring your favorite travel buddies with you and book your tickets here!
Itinerary Planning and Booking
You can expect to see immersive Destination Booths to book your revenge travel plans with ease. Klook’s team of specialists and experts will be stationed in the Japan, Korea, Singapore, and Thailand booths to help you plan and book your dream itinerary for your favorite destinations.
Whatever destination you’re headed to, you can count on Klook specialists to help you book the best activities and attractions for your dream holiday – all at a great price!
Note: You don’t need to go to the destination booth to book your deals and activities! These booths work as an assistance hub for those who have further questions on products, booking concerns, and more. As long as you know how to book on Klook – just wait for the hot deal announcement and book right away on the app!
Save even more with promo codes
As always – the fastest fingers get the deals, and at the Klook Travel Fest 2022, it’s no different! With that said, if you want to get dibs on all the best deals during the event, waste no time and familiarize yourself with How To Book on Klook. So for those using the Klook App for the very first time – be sure to check out this How To Book on Klook guide and be an expert in no time!
A Klook event is never complete without some Hot Deals to spice up our travel. Klook will be announcing unbelievable promo codes exclusive on the event dates. These hot deals will be flashed on the Glorietta Activity Center LED Wall — so make sure to keep your eyes peeled! The schedule for Day 1 and Day 2 Hot Deals is seen below!
You can also check Klook Philippines’ Facebook Page for daily updates on the Klook Travel Fest; or subscribe to our newsletter.
Win an All-Expense Paid Trip to Singapore or Japan
On the eve of each Klook Travel Festival date, you can expect Klook to come through with giveaways and prizes to fuel your future trips! Our major giveaways are (2) all-expense paid trips to Singapore for Day 1 and Japan for Day 2! All guests who book on the app on the festival days will receive a physical raffle entry after every purchase. Winners will be drawn at the end of each festival day, so make sure you stay until the end of the program!
JR Pass Japan
Back with a travel vengeance is none other than our best-selling JR Pass! If you’re restarting your travel era with a trip to Japan, you’re going to want to add this to your plans. No need to wait 2 weeks to get your JR Pass, Klook is offering same-day ticket printing for those who book their JR Whole Japan Rail Pass (Consecutive 7, 14, or 21 Days) tickets on event – with no minimum or maximum number of tickets! There will also be JR Pass representatives to assist in answering your questions, if any!
Note: All JR Passes must be booked before 7PM for same-day printing service. This applies for both days of the festival.
For this year’s Klook Travel Fest, local talents and influencers who are all about the future of travel and have notable insights on how the landscape is like will be present. Check out who you can expect this October 22 and 23 below:
- Mimiyuuuh – Schedule: October 22, 5:30PM
Fashion and social media megastar don’t begin to describe the sensation that is Mimiyuuuh. Taking the world by storm, catch your travel gurl on Day 1 as she talks about her latest trip to Singapore on the Klook Travel Fest stage!
- Rei Germar and Migy Romulo – Schedule: October 22, 2:00PM
Lifestyle icons who are stealing the scene are Rei Germar and Migy Romulo. Catch them on Day 1 as they talk about their travel experience to Thailand during the post-pandemic normal!
- Jax Reyes – Schedule: October 23, 11:30am
This TikTok star is someone you’re going to want to see on Day 2! Jax Reyes is dropping his best travel hacks when traveling to Japan.
- Hangout Buddies – Schedule: October 23, 3:30PM
The people behind the internet giant “Homebuddies” are breaking the mold and coming out with their best insights during their recent Korea adventure. Catch Mayora, Jesh and the crew on Day 2 for their game-changing talk and get first dibs on their limited time promo codes for bigger discounts!
To really complete your revenge travel plans in the future, Klook invited a couple of local merchants to come in and join in the comeback hype!
- Uniqlo Philippines will be having an interactive booth for all 2 days of the festival. They will also have a special travel segment with special guests.
- Resorts World Cruise will be offering a special Hot Deal promo to give away free 100SGD credits with their cruise package.
- Globe will also have an interactive booth for all Globe subscribers. They will also have a travel segment to give away special prizes only for Klook Travel Fest Attendees!
- GCash will be present with an interactive booth for all GCash subscribers.
- J Park will be giving away exciting prizes during their exciting game segment.
- Singapore Zoo and Night Safari will be giving away exciting prizes during their exciting game segment.
- Shopback will be having exclusive deals on both Klook Travel Fest days to help you earn more cashback.
Like any stellar trip, preparation is key! Before the event, make sure you’ve got all of these ticked and ready to go for smooth and seamless revenge travel planning!
- Download the Klook App
- Have your free admission QR Code ready
- Familiarize yourself with How To Klook
- Double check our Fest Schedule on Facebook*
- Subscrbe to our Klook Newsletter
- Don’t forgt to bring the essentials:
- Water, pen, paper, government I.D or passport (if necessary)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where will be this year’s Klook Travel Fest? It will be held in the Glorietta Activity Center.
- Will there be parking available? Basement parking is available within the Glorietta mall.
- Do we need tickets to attend the Klook Travel Fest? Yes! You can get your free admission vouchers here!
- Where can we book our activities? On the Klook App! Download it now! All activities will be booked on your personal smartphones.
- How do we avail of the travel deals? Drop by the Klook Travel Fest – we’re announcing hot deals throughout the two festival days.
- Can Klook create itineraries for us? Yes, we can! Drop by the different destination portals during the event and we’ll plan and book your dream itinerary for you.
- Will Klook have same-day printing and pick up for JR Passes? Yes, we will!
- Will there be flights? Yes. With Klook now offering flights, Klook will be offering walkthroughs on how to book flights within the platform.
- How can I avail of Hot Deals on KTF? Guests need to be physically present at the event to redeem the actual promo code. Hot Deal codes will be flashed throughout the event. Kindly note that all codes are redeemed on a first come, first served basis.
- When will the Hot Deals come out? Check out the schedule within this article and take note!
- What prizes can we win? Tons! Apart from Klook Credits, Klook will also be giving out all-expense paid trips and merchant sponsored items.
Looking for more travel news and adventures with Let’s Go Sago? Subscribing to our blog through email and like the LGS Facebook Page</em . Follow our Twitter and Instagram accounts too!
See you at the Klook Travel Fest 2022 this weekend! The future of revenge travel is here!
First Urban Farm in Newport World Resorts Opens
The country’s pioneering integrated resort, Newport World Resorts, is taking a bolder step in its property-wide I Love Earth (ILE)...
A Christmas of Hope & Positivity as Century Park Hotel Holds Annual Tree Lighting
While the Christmas season in the Philippines start once the “ber” months kick in, the All Saint's Day and All...
Easter Sunday Fun @ Diamond Hotel
Join the Easter Fun Day at Diamond Hotel Philippines tomorrow - April 17, 2022! The entire family can enjoy Arcade...
Sail & Stay: 2GO Preps Cebu w/ Affordable ‘Revenge Travels’
As more regions in the country open with less restrictions on leisure trips under the most relaxed Covid-19 alert level,...
Cebu Pacific announces trademark PISO sale
The Philippines’ leading carrier, Cebu Pacific (PSE: CEB) continues to make moments happen for everyone as it launches its trademark...
Museums Online & More: Travel Virtually this Community Quarantine!
This community quarantine in Luzon, Philippines may have us inside our homes for our own safety, but that doesn’t mean...