2009 was a good year for Sago. From successfully holding our first year anniversary with the blogger community in the Let’s Go Surfing event, to being recognized as one of the Emerging Influential Blogs for 2009.
We are thankful for all the blessings that came in 2009 namely:
- Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2009
- Let’s Go Surfing First Year Anniversary Event
- Philippine Blog Awards Geiser Maclang Transformative Influencer Sponsor Award
- Philippine Blog Awards Reader’s Choice Finalist
- Let’s Go Sago wins Best Blog from Shoe Mart for the Sky Garden Entry (haven’t blogged about this) 🙂
- Let’s Go Sago wins 1st Runner-Up Best Photo Blog for Sky Garden Photos (haven’t blogged about this) 🙂
- Let’s Go Sago Turns 1
- Bloggers Donate 15K to WWF-Philippines
- Wandering Juan Contest – Travelogue Category Finalist
Sago and I would like to thank the local blogger community and event sponsors (for Let’s Go Surfing) for supporting Sago all throughout the year!
Thanksgiving Swimming Party
In light of the fruitful year of 2009, Sago would like to invite fellow bloggers to a Thanksgiving Swimming Party at Fort Bonifacio in Taguig soon this January (most probabaly Jan 09, 2010; 2-6pm). Details to be announced soon!
January 05 Update:
It’s confirmed! The ‘Let’s Go Swimming!,’ a LetsGoSago.net Thanksgiving Bloggers’ Swimming Party is pushing through! It’s a simple gathering of bloggers organied by Sago in appreciation of all the blessings received and the support of the blogging community in the past year.
When: January 09, 2010 2-6pm (exclusive)
Where: Swimming Pool Area, Forbeswood Heights, Rizal Drive, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
The venue is at the back of Paul Calvin’s Deli near Mcdo and across Net Square Bldg. Enter through the compound gate (with Red star; see map) and tell the guard that you are going to the pool party care of Carl Valenzona of 15C Tower 3. Walk straight ahead as its near the gate. Sign up in the registration area and let’s enjoy the water!
Mcdo and Net Square in yellow circles are good landmarks. In commuting with The Fort Bus, take the bus passing by Net Square and unload there as well (then cross the street).
REGISTER HERE for logistics purposes (registration open until 2pm Jan 7). Merienda is by potluck. Bring any type and amount of food to share (This is optional).
Click Forbeswood Heights Map to Enlarge: (Google Maps Link)
1400hrs – Registration/Swim/Enjoy
1530hrs – Merienda Time
1600hrs – Ten-minute Program.
1615hrs – Giveaways & Raffle including another set of Starbucks Planner, Yummy 2010 Planner, some GCs, and others.
1800hrs – end (but you can stay; it’s just that the pool is not exclusive anymore after this time)
- There is no swimming fee or anything but registration is required
- Potluck merienda. Don’t worry though if you can’t bring any food. Disposable utencils, cups, and soda will also do.
- Sponsorship for the sound system is open for any takers. Email admin<at>LetsGoSago<dot>net for your offer of assistance.
- The main pool’s shallow part is 5ft while the deepest is about 8ft. There is also an attached kiddie pool.
- Come in proper swimming attire. Board shorts for guys is an alternative to trunks.
- Participants may come even if they will not swim, although I prefer you do since it would be awkward for you to watch us swim for four hours.:)
- Bring your own towel and usual toilettries.
Again, I’d like to thank Carl Valenzona for helping out in the pool reservation.
We look towards 2010 with a positive outlook, more travels, and more adventures.Please do continue to join me and Sago!
or join Sago’s Facebook Fanpage!
While the Christmas season in the Philippines start once the “ber” months kick in, the All Saint's Day and All...
The Klook Travel Fest is back and better than ever! With 2 years of lockdown and pandemic blues, this year's...
Join the Easter Fun Day at Diamond Hotel Philippines tomorrow - April 17, 2022! The entire family can enjoy Arcade...
As more regions in the country open with less restrictions on leisure trips under the most relaxed Covid-19 alert level,...
The Philippines’ leading carrier, Cebu Pacific (PSE: CEB) continues to make moments happen for everyone as it launches its trademark...
This community quarantine in Luzon, Philippines may have us inside our homes for our own safety, but that doesn’t mean...