Philippine Holidays 2013
The upcoming Holy Week is one of the most popular 2013 holidays in the Philippines due to its length, aside from the fact that the Philippines is dominantly Catholic. Moreover, even non-religious citizens anticipate it for the long vacation break.
In this light, we are sharing with you the rest of the official list of Philippine Holidays 2013 under proclamation no. 459 declaring the regular holidays, special (non-working) days, and special holiday (for all schools) for the year 2013.
Holidays 2013 Philippines :
- January 1 (Tuesday) – New Year’s Day
- February 25 (Monday) – EDSA Revolution Anniversary **
- March 28 – Maundy Thursday
- March 29 – Good Friday
- March 30 – Black Saturday *
- April 9 (Tuesday) – Araw ng Kagitingan
- May 1 (Wednesday) – Labor Day
- June 12 (Wednesday) – Independence Day
- August 21 (Wednesday) – Ninoy Aquino Day *
- August 26 (Last Monday of August) – National Heroes Day
- November 1 (Friday) – All Saints Day *
- November 2 (Saturday) – Additional special (non-working) days *
- November 30 (Saturday) – Bonifacio Day
- December 24 (Tuesday) –Special Holiday for Christmas Eve *
- December 31 (Tuesday) – Last Day of the Year *
- December 25 (Wednesday) – Christmas Day
- December 30 (Monday) – Rizal Day
No Mark – Regular Holidays
* -Special (Non-Working) Days
** -Special Holiday (for all schools)
1st Photo Credit: paperladyinvites (flickr.com/photos/paperladyinvites)
2nd Photo Credit: Mike Rohde (flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/152626650/)
Have you planned your long weekends yet according to the Philippine Holidays 2013? Travel Tip: plan ahead with your family or group of friends so that when an instant cheap airfare promo crops up, you are ready to book and buy that holiday tour!
First Urban Farm in Newport World Resorts Opens
The country’s pioneering integrated resort, Newport World Resorts, is taking a bolder step in its property-wide I Love Earth (ILE)...
A Christmas of Hope & Positivity as Century Park Hotel Holds Annual Tree Lighting
While the Christmas season in the Philippines start once the “ber” months kick in, the All Saint's Day and All...
Hot Deals to FAQs: Everything You Need to Know About the Upcoming 2022 Klook Travel Fest
The Klook Travel Fest is back and better than ever! With 2 years of lockdown and pandemic blues, this year's...
Easter Sunday Fun @ Diamond Hotel
Join the Easter Fun Day at Diamond Hotel Philippines tomorrow - April 17, 2022! The entire family can enjoy Arcade...
Sail & Stay: 2GO Preps Cebu w/ Affordable ‘Revenge Travels’
As more regions in the country open with less restrictions on leisure trips under the most relaxed Covid-19 alert level,...
Cebu Pacific announces trademark PISO sale
The Philippines’ leading carrier, Cebu Pacific (PSE: CEB) continues to make moments happen for everyone as it launches its trademark...
2 thoughts on “Philippine Holidays 2013”