Last year’s Starbucks Planner 2017 was dominated by bursting colors care of the blue siren and coffee stain designs. This year, in contrast, Starbucks Philippines released 2018 Starbucks Planner designs that highlight the Kape Vinta Starbucks Card.
You can choose from the blue and green hues with warm pigments of orange in line with the festive Christmas season and the Starbucks Card it houses.
The Starbucks 2018 Planner is encased in leather sleeves whose designs give off a classic look for the Starbucks staple item. Inside, there are plenty more surprises such as a stencil ruler and a calendar that can be folded in a shape of a cup. All planner sets are available in regular and mini sizes.
“The holiday season is a time for coming together and sharing goodwill. In our stores, we encourage these simple acts of kindness, in recognition of those who spend their time with us and those who embody generosity during this season,” said Keith Cole, Starbucks Philippines head of marketing.
Starting November 2, Starbucks fans can already start collecting stickers to get their hands on the much-awaited planners. They get to choose from the three handcrafted holiday beverages to savor the flavors of Christmas.
Here are snaps of the inside pages of the Starbucks Planner 2018 spread together with the promo mechanics:
Starbucks 2018 Planner Promo
- A customer can avail of a Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Promo Card from November 2, 2017 to January 8, 2018 with no purchase required.
- One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks® handcrafted beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers, to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2018 Planner.
- Any Starbucks Core Handcrafted Beverage (9 Stickers) of your choice (bottled beverages not included) plus Holiday Featured Beverages (9 Stickers) – choice of any of the following.
- Toffee Nut Crunch Latte*
- Christmas Tree Peppermint Dark Mocha*
- Vanilla Nougat Latte*
- *(hot, iced or Frappuccino® blended beverage)
- Customer must present the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Promo Card to the Barista upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
- In case any of the holiday featured beverages are not available (ex. Toffee Nut Crunch Latte), customers can substitute it with any of the remaining holiday featured beverages (ex. Christmas Tree Peppermint Dark Mocha or Vanilla Nougat Latte). Should all three (3) not be available, only then can customers substitute with any espresso-based or Frappuccino® blended beverage of their choice.
- A customer must complete the required number of stickers to qualify for the redemption of one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2018 Planner. A combination of up to two (2) promo cards will be allowed, provided that the 9 featured plus 9 core beverages have been purchased. Excess stickers for combined cards will be forfeited.
- Once all stickers are completed, customer must submit the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Promo Card/s to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2018 Planner from any Starbucks store in the Philippines.
- Customer may choose from the available planner designs/sizes at the store at the time of redemption.
- Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all promo cards null and void.
- Every purchase of a handcrafted beverage using a Starbucks Card will be awarded one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star. Terms and conditions that apply to the Starbucks Card are available on www.starbucks.ph/card.
- Single receipt bulk purchase of food and other retail items (merchandise, whole bean and Starbucks VIA®, Teavana®) worth at least ₱7,000 will entitle the customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2018 Planner. Combination of receipts is not allowed.
- Bulk purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload of at least ₱7,000 will not entitle the customer to a planner.
- The following transactions and discounts are qualified for this promotion.
- Senior Citizen discount
- PWD discount
- VAT Exempt
- Personal Cup/Tumbler ₱5 discount
- The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion.
- Service Recovery Coupon
- Free Tall Beverage Coupon
- Customer Voice Redemption
- Rustan Coffee Partner discount
- Rustan Group of Companies discount
- Starbucks Card Registration Treat
- Starbucks Card Beverage Treat Redemption
- Promotion starts on November 2, 2017. Stickers may be obtained from November 2, 2017 to January 8, 2018.
- Redemption of the Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2018 Planner starts November 2, 2017 up to March 8, 2018, at Starbucks stores in the Philippines only.
“We are very excited to introduce this year’s line-up of highly anticipated holiday beverages: the Christmas Tree Peppermint Dark Mocha, Vanilla Nougat Latte, and the returning, Toffee Nut Crunch Latte. These eye-catching, delicious and festive beverages will surely cheer up everyone’s holidays,” said Jamie Silva, Starbucks Philippines category manager.
Starbucks stores will be brimming of items perfect for Christmas stockings. Gift-hunters can take their pick from the exclusive collection of curated merchandise, whole bean bags of the returning Starbucks Christmas Blend, and its Christmas tea pack, the Teavana Joyful Medley Tea.
Keep updated on travel news and adventures with Let’s Go Sago! by subscribing to our blog through email and liking the LGS Facebook Page. Follow our Twitter and Instagram accounts too!
Congratulations to Starbucks Philippines for this year’s Starbucks 2018 Planner. Which planner color – blue or green – and leather sleeve color – light brown or dark brown / dark gray – do you prefer? Let’s start collecting the stickers this November 2, 2017!
Join the Easter Fun Day at Diamond Hotel Philippines tomorrow - April 17, 2022! The entire family can enjoy Arcade...
As more regions in the country open with less restrictions on leisure trips under the most relaxed Covid-19 alert level,...
The Philippines’ leading carrier, Cebu Pacific (PSE: CEB) continues to make moments happen for everyone as it launches its trademark...
This community quarantine in Luzon, Philippines may have us inside our homes for our own safety, but that doesn’t mean...
As the Coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic limits our movement with the extension of the enhanced community quarantine, now is as good...
Private and public companies continue to collaborate amidst efforts against the current pandemic caused by the CoronaVirus Covid-19 disease. Part...