“Seeing Cebu” Travelogue Series Contest
The Seeing Cebu Travelogue Series parts one to five, which were published all Saturdays of November, was just concluded 3 days ago. It was also Let’s Go Sago’s first travelogue series.
To share and celebrate this milestone with you, the readers, Sago is holding a small contest on the travelogue series that would run from today until 1:59:59pm of December 13, 2008.
Here are the contest rules and mechanics:
1) To join the contest, register by sending an email with your full name to admin<at>letsgosago.net expressing your intention to join. Email subject should be “Seeing Cebu Travelogue Series Contest”
2) Simply comment on the article/s saying why you think it was your favorite, or one of your favorites, among the five travelogue series article from all the Saturdays of November. Each comment shall be counted as one vote.
3) The article with the most comment (vote) shall be regarded as the best voted entry. One winning commenter shall be chosen from among those who commented on this winning article based on the validity and creativity of his answer as to why he /she chose that article among the travelogue series.
4) A commenter/voter can only comment once per article.
5) A commenter/voter can comment to a maximum of three out of the five articles in the travelogue series.
The Travelogue Series:
Part I – Historical City of the South – Nov1
Part II – Reaching Bantayan Island – Nov 8
Part III – Cebu On A Plate – Nov 15
Part IV – Malaspascua, Cebu’s Boracay – Nov 22
Part V – ‘Adtonako’ Cebu – Nov 29
1) Php100 worth of Red Ribbon Gift Certificate you could redeem in any branch in the Philippines and valid unitl October 2009.
2) Cebu Keychain souvenir.
3) Glory and honor *wink* of being the first winner of Let’s Go Sago’s first online contest.=)
*The gift certificate and key chain will be sent to you via the 2GO courier anywhere in the Philippines for free. Foreigner participants should have a valid Philippine address where the items can be shipped.
*Comments of unregistered participants are counted as votes to the article but they will not be considered when choosing the winning commenter.
*The winning commenter will be contacted through the email address he used for registration from which he/she will be asked for his contact details and shipping address.
*The winner shall be announce on – 4pm of December 13, 2008
Zest Air is now AirAsia Zest
Zest Air is now rebranded as AirAsia Zest with the Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB) approval. (more…)
Global Visas and Visiting Abroad
[caption id="attachment_4296" align="alignleft" width="225"] Global Visas[/caption] More and more Filipinos are trying to get jobs abroad for both work and...
Places to Visit in Kota Kinabalu City, Sabah
[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="280"] Kota Kinabalu City[/caption] Right after landing from the inaugural flight of Zest Air to Kota Kinabalu,...
Bobble As Travel Companion
[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="240" caption="bobble"][/caption] Introduced in February 2010 in the US, bobble is now in the Philippines. I found...
8 New Things to do in Singapore this Holiday Season
[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="180" caption="Singapore Holiday Packges"][/caption] Aside from gift-giving and partying, the Christmas holiday season in the Philippines is synonymous to...
9 Places To Visit in Seremban (Negeri Sembilan)
[caption id="attachment_3933" align="alignleft" width="151" caption="State Museum"][/caption] Negeri Sembilan is located at the west side of Peninsular Malaysia south of Kulala...
One thought on ““Seeing Cebu” Travelogue Series Contest”