And now we officially announce the mechanics of this contest. Submission of entries will be from April 08 to 8am of May 08 11:59pm of May 8, 2009.
1.Write or make a blog entry answering how to “be cool this summer“. Be creative in telling your summer story! 🙂
2. The blog entry should have the words “cool” and “summer” in its title:
i.e.: “My Barkada’s Cool Summer Vacation at Baguio”
3. The blog entry should have 1 (one) original photo shot by the blog writer himself/herself. The photo should be related to the blog entry.
4. The last sentence of the blog entry should include derivations of the “be cool this summer” phrase with the words “cool” and “summer” required. The whole phrase should link to https://www.letsgosago.net/2009/04/be-cool-this-summer/ or main site http://LetsGoSago.net
5. Email the URL of your contest blog entry together with your full name, contact information and email address to [email protected] with the subject header “Be Cool This Summer Contest Entry.”
- Story/Article Creativity 50%
- “Be Cool This Summer” Photo Relevance 30%
- Over-all Impact 20%
The Prizes (Sponsored by Yehey!)
- 1st Prize – 1GB Animax flash drive
- 2nd Prize – One P250 TGIFriday’s Gift Certificate
- 3rd Prize – 1 AXN shirt and 1 Mamma Mia Movie bath towel
The judges’ specific identity shall not be revealed as of press time to avoid undue influence on the judges by would-be participants. Similar to the previous 100th Post contest, the judges’ identity will only be revealed during the announcement post of the winners on the night of May 9 May 10, 2009.
The first judge is a prominent Yehey.com officer. He/She is active in the local blogger community as well. The second judge is a known travel/photography blogger who was also a former Editor-in-Chief of a travel magazine. He/She is mainly based in Manila but is nowhere to be found during weekends because of his/her trips around the archipelago. He/She also conducts photography seminars.
* Employees of Yehey.com are not allowed to join this contest for obvious reasons.
* Prizes shall be picked up by the declared winners from the Yehey.com Office at the Discovery Suites in Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines.
* Details and mechanics of the contest are subject to change when necessary without notification. It shall nonetheless be published in this blog.
So what are you waiting for? Join Sago’s “Be Cool This Summer” photo and blog contest now!
Join the Easter Fun Day at Diamond Hotel Philippines tomorrow - April 17, 2022! The entire family can enjoy Arcade...
As more regions in the country open with less restrictions on leisure trips under the most relaxed Covid-19 alert level,...
The Philippines’ leading carrier, Cebu Pacific (PSE: CEB) continues to make moments happen for everyone as it launches its trademark...
This community quarantine in Luzon, Philippines may have us inside our homes for our own safety, but that doesn’t mean...
As the Coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic limits our movement with the extension of the enhanced community quarantine, now is as good...
Private and public companies continue to collaborate amidst efforts against the current pandemic caused by the CoronaVirus Covid-19 disease. Part...