Year after year, Red Ribbon has constantly come up with delicious and delightful cakes concoctions which Filipinos have tremendously grown to love and enjoy.
And just as we thought we have already seen and tasted it all, Red Ribbon reveals yet another divinely delicious masterpiece, perfectly in time for this season of giving.
7 days before Christmas, be captivated and enamored by Red Ribbon’s first ever creation in its line of Premium Selections — the New Coffee Walnut Bavarian. No less than a symphony of extraordinary flavours, combining exquisitely smooth coffee and Kahlua cream in decadently moist chiffon, adorned with walnuts, cocoa powder and dark chocolate bars. No doubt, it makes for the perfect gift.
So make the extraordinary gesture of sharing this piece of heaven to those most dear to you. Visit any of the Red Ribbon Bakeshops or call 8-7777 (for Metro Manila) and take the pleasure of having them indulge in this season’s most delightful masterpiece of all.
And to make your holidays merrier, Red Ribbon is hosting an online contest for Let’s Go Sago readers for two weeks starting tomorrow – December 18, 2008 until the midnight of December 31, 2008.
Tell us in your most creative way what do you think makes Red Ribbon’s Coffee Walnut Bavarian “a truly divine premium selection“, and win free Red Ribbon gift certificates worth Php300!
Simply write your answers in the comment box and indicate from which branch you got your Coffee Walnut Bavarian cake. The FIVE best answers will be given the prize!
1. This contest is open to all Philippine residents or anyone with access to any Red Ribbon branch nationwide (see no.5 below for the reason).
2. One comment per person only. Only the first comment shall be considered for contestants with multiple comment entries. Unique contestants shall be identified through their IP address.
3. This contest shall start December 18 and end at 11:59 pm of December 31, 2008.
4. The 5 winners shall be chosen by Red Ribbon representatives and announced one week after the contest to give time for the new year vacation and ample time for the Red RIbbon judges to choose the winners wisely. Announcement of the winners will be 6pm January 07, 2009 in this blog. The judge/s’ decision is final.
5. The 5 winners shall be contacted through the email address they supplied in the comment form. Their addresses would be requested to be able to identify in which Red Ribbon branch nationwide they could get claim their Php300 worth of gift certificates.
For any inquiries with regards to the online contest, pls email admin<at>letsgosago.net
What started out as a small-time family-run roaster established out of Nice, France, in 1934, today, Malongo is a French...
The Fullerton Hotel Singapore and The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore will be unveiling new Afternoon Tea experiences: the Traditional Afternoon...
Rediscover the flavors of the archipelago at Diamond Hotel Philippines during the Filipino Food Festival from June 6 to 12,...
As more business establishment reopen in the Philippines as the quarantine protocols ease, the hospitality industry also tries to adjust...
Travel and food indeed come together. So much so that Microtel Acropolis recently partnered with Chef Menoy Himenez to produce...
[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="240" caption=" Me & My Traveling SBC"][/caption] Traveling the world is indeed a great leisure, specially if...